Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sometimes the best finds are from complete mistakes

Remember that song I posted yesterday? I was originally searching for this song here...

I spent hours trying to figure out the right song and listening to tens of different songs. I finally found the right one, but I discovered that one as well.

I remember this one time in the hospital, I was desperately searching for a poem, and I could only remember the slightest part of it, and I had it mixed up with another poem to boot. The nurses didn't have the time to help me find the poem, but Josh spent a good 2 hours on the phone with me searching for the poem in my head.
It was Robert Frost all along, and I had thought that at first, but it never sounded right...until I heard the end, which is my favorite part.


The woods are lovely, dark and deep

But I have promises to keep

And miles to go before I sleep

And miles to go before I sleep

Sometimes I wonder if Josh is really my soul mate. He knows me better then I know me. He knows how to pull me out of my funks usually. He knows when I'm out of control, or about to go out of control...even when I don't say a word. Is that enough for a soul mate? I don't know...maybe it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjgCOfrMNPE

No comments:

Post a Comment